SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Monday, February 7, 2011

And it finally happened...

Yes, it finally happened, I lost the infamous Super Bowl Bet of 2011. If you aren't sure what I am talking about, refer to yesterday's post.

It all started out kind of dreary, being down 21-3. But then of course the Steelers had to get my hopes up and bring it as close as a 3 point game.

Then my dreams were shattered, and my new purse and shoes slowly faded from my reach.

And Ben's new reloading equipment took the forefront.

Sad day :(

New Record as of yesterday
Alli 6
Ben 1

Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment