SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Organization central

Since Ben has been on hiatus from work, and he is home a lot more often now, we have gone into organization mode. More me than him seeing as how he really can't do much but give directions with his gimpy arm.
Even though he can't do much, he is still as hot as ever with his silly sling. Oops, I mean MANLY sling!
Anyway, so while he is handicapped for the next while, we needed to get some shelves put up in our basement. It's all unfinished and our "office" area was getting way too crowded and messy. So up the shelves had to go, with the strength of good ole' me!
Step 1: Lay everything out, and yes that camcorder box is essential to putting up metal shelving! Duh!









Step 2: Hire the "little" helpers. They may have been a little short for the job, but they were all I could afford. Child labor is cheap these days. Payment = lollipop!

Step 3: Finish putting together and fill up with "stuff". Gotta love being a handy momma!

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame those little tikes... I would do ANYTHING for a lollipop at their age!

    ReplyDelete