SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Superbowl Bet 2011!!!

This Sunday marks the 7th year that Ben and I will have placed bet's against each other in the Super Bowl.
In that 7 years I have only been actually able to cheer on my favorite team, the NY Giants once. And even sadder, Ben has never been able to cheer on his favorite team, the SF 49ers. Why he likes them I don't know.

So we end up placing bets on teams we don't like (Just so it's fair) we alternate years of who gets to pick teams. This year was my year, so I chose the Steelers, so Ben gets Green Bay, not that he was disappointed, he hates the Steelers.

This game is something alot of people look forward too throughout football season, but I mostly look forward to the bet. And Ben dreads it...

Why? You really want to know?

He has NEVER won the bet.

That's right, 6 years in a row and my team has pulled out on top, sometimes with some seriously close calls.

So this year I am going for win #7, and Ben for win #1.
Who do you think it will be?


OR



Who do you want to win?

1 comment:

  1. I'm rooting for the packers. Steelers suck. Haha. And Ben isn't alone! Jeff likes the niners too. :)

    ReplyDelete