SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Cookies...

I think after having kids, every holiday seems to get about 10x better, and Valentine's Day is no exception. We get to do some fun stuff with the kiddos...

We got to decorate some really cute, and yummy heart cookies. The boys had a blast and we ended up with some really fun stuff.

Wyatt probably ate more of the frosting than actually putting it on cookies (this would probably explain the sugar rush afterwards). But he had a great time and still asks if we can decorate cookies every day. (I don't think my waist line would allow that.)





Adam was so good at decorating. I didn't have to give him any ideas on things to put on the cookies. He was partial to patterns, and he went with it. His turned out great!






These are the finished products. We had so much fun doing these, I think we will have to make it an annual tradition. I doubt the boys would object, it's a free sugar rush! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment