SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Loves and Hates about Valentine's Day

I LOVE that there is a special day set aside to tell people you love them!

I HATE when people complain about not being in a relationship. (If you really wanted to be in one, you would be! You are the only person standing in your way!)

I LOVE Valentine's Candy

I HATE Valentine's Candy Calories

I LOVE all the Pink and Red everywhere

I HATE when people dress up in V-day costumes (ie. Heart glasses)

I LOVE seeing people get flowers and balloons

I HATE not getting flowers and balloons (Just a little)

I LOVE seeing everybody's Facebook posts about how much they love their friends/family/ significant others.

I HATE when people give me lectures at WALMART about why you don't have to celebrate V-Day to say I Love You. ( I know I don't HAVE to, but I WANT to!)

I LOVE getting Adam's class Valentines ready to go.

I HATE that Adam is old enough to pass out class Valentines.

I LOVE how Wyatt says "I have a Vawentine's Day Dad!" aka Happy Valentine's Day Dad!

I HATE having to go to School on this day instead of playing with my favorite men in my life.

I LOVE that this is the 10th Valentine's Ben and I have been together.

I HATE that he is not feeling very good on this Valentine's Day.

I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment