SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Friday, March 4, 2011

I dont know who you're talking about!?!

Lately, and I say lately as in for the last month or so, my boys have been difficult sleepers. They haven't wanted to go to bed, and once they do, they keep getting up. Adam usually only once, but Wyatt, a ton!
The other day, after putting him back to bed for probably the 4th time that night, he thought that using a disguise would help his chances of staying up. Here's how it went:

Sound of Wyatt's bedroom door creaking...

Me: "Wyatt?"

Wyatt: "I'm not Wyatt..."

Me: "Wy what are you doing, go back to bed."

Wyatt: "I said my name is not Wyatt!"

Then this little stranger comes around the corner...


With backpack on upside down, snow hat on backwards snow boots on and pet monkey in tow, Wyatt tried to convince us that he was asleep, and this was somebody else! Gotta love their imagination.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! I busted out laughing over this!! /he is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete