SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daylight savings is really a savior!

Every year I usually dread daylight savings time in the spring because that means it is lighter outside later.

Which means my kids want to stay up later.

Which means I go crazy.

Just a little.

I was terrified this particular spring because the boys for the past month or so have been waking up REALLY early.

So I figured they would be staying up later, and getting up earlier.

Making for crabby, sleepy children.

And an even crabbier, sleepy mommy.

But no. They have been going to bed around 8pm. Which is the normal time, but I have been able to sleep until my alarm goes off!

I know nobody ever gets excited about an alarm, but I do if I can sleep until it goes off!

I have actually had to wake my kids up the past couple of days.

It's bliss.

Happy sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment