SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The dishes can wait...

Today Adam has been sick, Wyatt is tired of being cooped up, and Ben is just plain grumpy. Being a Sunday I wanted to do something as a family that doesn't require leaving the house. So I decided after dinner, the piles (and I mean piles) of dishes could wait. We broke out the JENGA! We broke up into teams, I think Ben got the short end of the stick because he got Wyatt, and Adam really surprised me on how good he was!

Of course Ben wouldn't give me a nice smile, but the boys were so excited to play, they gave me the best smiles they had! Love them!

Wyatt was psyched to get involved, he just kept banging the table when he and Ben got one out, almost knocking over the tower from excitement.

Adam was actually REALLY good at Jenga. I was surprised at how steady his hands were. Even though I had to direct him to the parts he could remove, he did an awesome job!


I love this picture because it shows just how excited Wyatt was every time they got a piece out. He would look so nervous then start clapping like crazy when it was done!

But the best part was Ben...


His face says it all! We played two games, and each time it fell, his face looked exactly the same. Wyatt's did too actually, closed eyes and everything.

So moral of the story is that the dishes can wait, have some fun with the family, it's the best!

1 comment:

  1. Wyatt is soo cute, he looks so excited to play! I cracked up when you said he just kept banging his hands on the table from excitement almost knocking the tower over.
    And Ben's face is definitely priceless!

    ReplyDelete