SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My beautiful gas guzzler!

Having a family of four, that will be growing even larger in the future (don't worry I'm not making any announcements, yet) means that we need a vehicle that can hold all of us. Let me put this out there that I am NOT a minivan kind of mom, and I think my hubby would freak out if I ever came home with one. So this is what I drive...

As beautiful and convenient as it is to drive and how practical it is for our family, I feel like I am giving my first born to the gas station every time I have to fill it up! I've always been used to paying a little more at the pump seeing as we have always owned some type of SUV and my husband's truck, but I had a silent heart attack this morning when I saw that gas prices have gone up 10 cents in a week! A WEEK! This pushes my tank to cost around $80 when I fill it up!
GRRR! That's my piece for the week, sorry I had to vent! Why do I have to love my vehicle so much!?!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I feel like I shouldn't drive anywhere unless I have too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HECK WOMAN!!! $80?? ugh.. having a "kid friendly" vehicle is going to kill me someday.

    ReplyDelete