SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Cleaning...ya I know

I hate cleaning...REALLY hate cleaning.

But school has been seriously busy this semester, so I really haven't done much. And since my spring break started officially on Friday, my Spring Cleaning officially started today. Unintentionally actually.

I started off sweeping the entryway...
then I mopped it.

Then I had the kids clean up their rooms...
then I vacuumed them.

As I started making my way vacuuming down the hallway, I stopped at the hallway (kids) bathroom. I decided it needed a little pick-me-up too.
Toilet clean
Walls washed
Garbage out
Mirror clean
Sink clean
Floors washed by hand

I know! I am just as shocked as you are! And that wasn't even all I did!

Then the kitchen/living room was calling my name.
Dishes got washed
Floor swept
Counters washed
Dinner started (yummy chicken taco soup!)
Living room vacuumed
All the while doing laundry in between all the other stuff, and wiping down walls as I made my way through the house.

It took a few hours in all, but it was seriously needed. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning the master bathroom/bedroom and the house should be done! So yes I hate cleaning, but I LOVE a clean house! Happy Spring Cleaning everyone! (Willing to clean for $50/hour!) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment