SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My addiction...

Everyone has their vices, some more than most. I came to the realization today after receiving a package in the mail what mine really is (or at least what it's becoming).

SHOES!!!

Hey it's better than alcohol or drugs right? That's what I thought. So here is the latest addition!


I got them to go with my dress for my Interview I have next week for the Education Program at ISU. (Because every shoe has to have a specific purpose or outfit! Duh!) Ben doesn't quite understand, but I have my justification for this pair at least. It's for an important interview that I need to look absolutely PERFECT for! So that's my deal, but if you have the same problem as me, maybe we should create a CSA group (Cute Shoeaholics Anonymous) That is a word you know. I'm an English major, I would know!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes! Good luck in your interview! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete