SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Personal Alphabet...

I saw this on a friends blog (Jessica) and thought it was kind of fun!

A
- Attached or Single: Attached. I sure am a lucky woman!
B - Best Friend: Amber and Chels. Even if I need to be better at it! I love you girls!
C - Cake or Pie: Pie every day of the week!
D - Day of choice: Saturday! No work, school, just play time!
E - Essential Item: Cell phone, and planner!
F - Favorite Color: Pink, shocking right!?!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears, the white/clear ones specifically.
H - Hometown: Ammon, ID. Wahoo!
I - Indulgence(s): Twizzlers sweet and Sour, Dr. Pepper (recently quit)
J - January or July: July. January is freezing!
K - Kids: Love mine, but they can sure get on my nerves sometimes!
L - Life is incomplete without: My wonderful family, friends, and see items from column I
M - Marriage Date: 1/8/05 I know I just said I don't like January, but it sure was beautiful!
N - Number of Siblings: 3 plus 2 brother in laws, 2 sister in laws, 4 step brother in laws and 1 step sister in law. I know it's a little crazy, but we love it!
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, I love oranges too, but they are too acidic for me. I get major stomach aches.
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders and Snakes, and I am terrified whenever I go somewhere new that I am going to lose my children or somebody is going to take them. I know I'm paranoid.
Q - Quotes: I don't believe in quoting other people, make your own stamp on the world!
R - Reason to smile: babies, weddings, a good love story, kisses from my boys!
S - Season: It's a tie between summer and fall. Summer is the host of the hottest weather and my birthday, but fall is so beautiful with the colors and leaves!
T - Tag Three Friends: Probably the only ones that will read this, Chels, Bree, and ummm?...Angela?
U - Unknown fact about me: I get seriously nervous about talking to people I don't know, especially if they are some sort of authority figure. Silly I know.
V - Very favorite Store: Oooh, IKEA maybe, or Tai Pan Trading. I can't choose!
W - Worst habit: Biting my nails, I used to do it a lot more, but whenever I get really nervous, I start to bite again.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Depends on where it's at. I've never had an X-ray. But I've had a few ultrasounds. The stomach ones aren't bad, but I had one on my ankle that KILLED!
Y - Your favorite food: I dunno, I like almost anything. But if I had to choose, probably Turkey Rex (family recipe)
Z
- Zodiac:Cancer, I know that makes me crabby :)

1 comment: