SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Saving Grace...

I am so grateful for some wonderful girls in my life that want to help contribute to my slow cooker predicament!

I have felt lately that our dinner routine has gotten to be just that, a routine. A rotation of dinners that we know and love, a little to often.

So the slow cooker has come into play.

Chelsea was awesome and sent me a pork roast recipe that I can't wait to try, next shopping trip for sure!

Bree lent me her slow cooker recipe book, with tons to choose from. I am actually going to try out the Dijon Pork chops in the slow cooker for tomorrow! I am really excited for that one.

Here's a photo of Bree and I! Such a good friend, and love that she is willing to contribute to my slow cooker preparedness!

And then there is this amazing blog/website I found that I think is going to be my favorite! EVER!

You have to check out www.skinnytaste.com

This woman is amazing! She has so many recipes, all low fat, and all amazing! I have already done a couple things from her site and am very impressed. She has so many things to cook. Everything from drinks and appetizers, to snacks and desserts. AMAZING!

So the cooking pick-me-up is going well, and we are all enjoying it, along with our bellies!

No comments:

Post a Comment