SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All in a Dumb and Dumber day...

While eating dinner tonight, Adam my 5 year old took a bite of mashed potatoes and then burst in to frantic tears! What is going on you ask? I had no idea.

Until he slightly sticks out his tongue, revealing several little purple/red spots/bruises. Shocked as I was I started asking him..

Did you bite your tongue?

No (sobbing)

Did you burn your tongue?

No (sobbing harder)

What happened then?

niklajsiflsjf (a bunch of jumbled words combined with sobbing that it was inaudible)

After a few minutes of calming him down he explains what happened at school this morning...




Now only imagine this with sweet little Adam, stuck to a bike rack before school started this morning. Poor kid, but it is seriously funny to think about.

1 comment: