SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Camera shy?!? I think not...

I think every parent has moments when their kids are throwing a tantrum or freaking out about something silly, and then they wonder how to get them to calm down and not make a huge scene.This is the meltdown I get from Wyatt when he wants to play games on my Ipod but it is charging. I also get this meltdown in most public places, fun right?

Well I think I have figured out the trick to getting him to chill out quickly, without either of us making a scene.

Grab the camera and tell him to say Cheese!

This was taken literally seconds after the first one. I got his attention, said "Wyatt, say Cheese!" and BAM! Tantrum over. He got distracted by the picture and once it was done and he got to look at it, he was on his merry way to go play with his big brother. I don't know if this will work for you, but it's worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment