SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Thanks to Despicable Me...Not


While I love the movie Despicable Me, and the kids love it too, it has created an epidemic in our lives as of late. I call it "potty talk" but you can call it whatever you like. Multiple times in the movie, many of the characters will say, "Oh, Poop!"
Well Adam has picked this up rather quickly, and of course Wyatt does whatever Adam does.
Such a lovely habit, so whenever something isn't going their way, they say "Oh Poop". Or the adapted version that they think is equally funny, "Oh Pee" or "Oh Toilet", or a combination of all three. Any suggestions on how to get them to stop with all the Potty Talk? I have tried telling them that it is not appropriate, but it's not working. HELP!

1 comment: