SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Why Potty Training is Easier after the first kid...

Adam, my oldest boy, was HELL to potty train. At first he would seem interested but then went into a regression, so we didn't push it.

He was finally potty trained by the time he was 3 1/2 (I know that's so long!). I didn't want to have that same experience with my second little guy Wyatt who is now 2 1/2.

Thankfully, Adam was willing to help, and he really did.
Whenever I know it is time for Wyatt to use the potty, Adam will tell him

"Wyatt, if you want to be a big boy like me and wear underwear all the time and not a diaper, then we have to go potty huh?"

It works like a charm every time, and Wyatt trots his way to the "big boy potty" Because he wants to be just like his big brother, it's so sweet :)


So if you are having trouble potty training you little ones, use the older siblings to talk it up. If you are potty training your first kid...um...good luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment