SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The ideal bribe...

On a day like today, when I have a ton of things to do and a million errands to run, unruly children are not the most ideal. Of course it's hard to tell when those moments of chaos are going to pop up with kids. So I have a solutions for all parents...

LOLLIPOPS!

Dum Dum suckers are my best friend these days. My kids are nightmares to go shopping with, and I have found that the only way to keep him from running away, pulling things off of shelves, throwing things out of carts, is to pop a lollipop in his little mouth, and he is silent and occupied for at least 10-15 minutes.

Even Wyatt just knowing that he could possibly earn a lollipop, means that he will be an angel. And I am not shy when it come to bribing him with one...I think bribery is ideal!

1 comment:

  1. Hit the bank first if you have it on your to-do list for the day. They are always good for a lollipop! Love the blog Alli!

    ReplyDelete