SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Exhibit A

My husband's work shift is 4 days on and 4 days off. So on the days that I have school and he's not working, he is generally responsible for getting Adam to the bus on time (which is only on the corner). Why is this such a hard task for my husband you ask?

He likes to sleep, very hard.


Exhibit A
He sleeps so hard he fell asleep on a pencil sharpener! Who does that?


Exhibit B
If Ben is sleeping, it usually means he has dragged the kids to snuggle with him.

Sweet but irritating when there is very little time to get a grumpy, not such a morning person, 5 year old ready for school. So what happens? He misses the bus, of course.

What to do to prevent this hopefully:

Make lunches the night before
Pack backpacks
Lay out clothes the night before

Oh yeah, WAKE UP EARLY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where Adam was this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Ben said he starting walking out the front door as the bus drove away :) Good thing he was able to drive him!

    ReplyDelete