SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Anniversary Ideas


It is only fitting, since today is my 6 year anniversary today with my hubby that I share some ideas for anniversary outings.

Ben and I try to alternate years for planning things for our anniversary. Sadly this year is my year and he has to work, so it makes things a little difficult. On top of having a winter anniversary limiting the options when it comes to outdoor activities. A few of the things we have done...


When we lived in Salt Lake City, UT it was easier to find things to do so we...

Went to a Jazz Basketball game (Against the Magic and Yes of course the Jazz won!)
Had an overnight stay at an upscale hotel, with massages
Went to the Melting Pot (yummy!)


Now that we live in a smaller town in Idaho, our options get pretty limited unless we want to travel, which we all know is not the most ideal right after the holidays...


We have gone Ice skating and hot cocoa after

Stayed at Destinations Inn (A themed hotel)

Sushi :)
And this year is a little more casual, we aren't going to go out, I am bringing an intimate picnic to our living room. Complete with mini foods, little anniversary desserts, candles, blankets, pillows and a good movie (yet to be decided).

But to do all of this there is one thing that you absolutely need...

A BABYSITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment