SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When left to their own devices...

Getting my 5 year old ready for school in the morning can be a chore when the bus comes by at 8am. So Wyatt, my 2 1/2 year old is left to his own devices until I get his brother out the door most mornings. After taking Adam to the bus stop on the corner, being out of the house for maybe 5 minutes, this is what I found...
Of course at this point my jaw dropped and I wanted to freak out, but all I could do was laugh, take a quick photo to look back on when he's older, and take him to clean up. Although he was quite upset when he had to change his striped jet shirt for a less lotion covered hoodie. Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment