SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How to get your kids to crash!!!

Did anybody else let their kids stay up for New Years, let them load up on sugar, then have wicked time trying to get them to bed. I DID! To make things worse, we were out of town, with a ton of family and cousins, and at a hotel. (I think they line their heater vents with sugar residue so kids will inhale and want to go crazy!)
So I did what any sane mother would do to try to get them to sleep...sing songs, tell stories, rub backs, and when that didn't work...


About 15 minutes of jumping on the beds like a crazy, sugar coated 2 1/2 year old, and this was the end result...
Thank You! And goodnight :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! We had six kids in the basement all passed out on the floor (which was literally COVERED in popcorn). Oh well at least the adults got to play games until 2 in the morning! Your better then me... your kids made it into a bed :) Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete