SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sleeping Ninja

Being a busy mom can be, well, busy :) I was driving home today from classes in Pocatello (about 45 minutes away from my home) wondering how it is that people feel it is necessary to pack so much into schedules that it leaves no breathing room, including me. I literally went to bed last night at 8:30pm because my body was giving out to exhaustion!

Well no matter how much sleep I get at night I somehow can't seem to get enough, so I have mastered the art of being coy while sleeping during class. I call this my "Sleeping Ninja Approach!"



Of course the last two are a little more obvious, but if you are going to attempt any of these maneuvers, sit behind a very tall student toward the back of the class. Works like a charm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment