SUPERWOMAN AKA ALLI

Alli is my name, Super Woman is my calling. Or at least my father in law seems to think so. I am a wife of 6 years, mother of two wild and crazy boys, full time college student, maid, cook, etc. I'm not perfect by any means, but I think everybody has got a few tricks up their sleeves to help keep their sanity in the busy world of today. I hope you enjoy this fun (hopefully) blog of my tricks and trades of motherhood and ideas to keep your sanity! Leave a comment, tell me your ideas, I am always open!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

THE MOMMY SHOWER!

I'm not going to take the credit for this one, but I thought that this was just so funny!
When you become a mom, there seems to be so little time for yourself, even for the necessities like a shower. Over time you learn to do things like shower during nap times, at night once the kids are asleep, or use the mommy shower equation as follows.

Take 2 Baby wipes + apply to necessary areas (armpits etc.) = The Mommy Shower

Thanks Meaghan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment